My lovely followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Splish Splash Splosh

Hi everyone, i'd like to share my LEJ Designs DT card,
 
 http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Our challenge this week is
Splish Splash Splosh
The 1st winner chosen at random will receive 4 digis of their choice.
The 2nd winner chosen at random will receive Susprise craft goodies.
 

 
 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
 
Items used.
Digi (soaking in the tub) http://www.lejdesigns.co.uk/
Black cardstock.
White cardstock.
Wallpaper (background)
Nesties.
Small mirror (from stash)
Promarkers.
Computer (Sentiment)
 
Thank you for taking the time to comment,
I know everyone's busy & it takes time,
I really appreciate it x
 
 
 



24 comments:

  1. Fabulous hun, is that you enjoying the bubbles? Enjoy your day sweetie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda, i'll be enjoying my bubbles later lol xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a fabby make Sylvia just loving the tile background xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun card Sylvia very lovely also your card under.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Card Sylvia . Love the bathroom effect and what a great mirror xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Caroline, I think you're the first person to notice the mirror xxx

      Delete
  5. A super fun card Sylvia, thank you so much for joining in with our girly theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment Sweetie, it's a pleasure to join in xxx

      Delete
  6. Brilliant card Sylvia xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining my challenge at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for having the challenge Sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this hun i love how you have used the image hugs seema

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card - love that image
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous hun, love the black white and the little mirror and tiles look fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and wow at the tile effect! Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the bathroom tile effect of your background. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sylvia I want to thank you for popping by my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment I really do appreciate it. Sylvia this is gorgeous I love the black and white colour combo also the wonderful card fold and that gorgeous image a super, super card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment Sweetie x

      Delete