My lovely followers

Thursday 8 August 2013

Merry Christmas .......

Hello to all my lovely friends, followers & visitors.
I hope you are all finding the time to craft.
I decided to get some Christmas cards made, today I feel in a red mood,
So this is what I came up with.
I hope you like it.
I'm open to comments, good or bad, that's the way we learn.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/just-because-linky-party.html (90)
 
 
I put some acertate down the side, to make the snowflakes "Pop"
 
 
Close-up of lace.
 
 
 
Items used.
Red & White cardstock.
Image. (Hobby House)
Lace. from my stash.
Snowflakes.
Hearts.
Red & white paper. from my stash.
Acertate.
Nestie. Computor (Text)
 
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them.
Lots of love,
Sylvia x
 
 
 


23 comments:

  1. Its a lovely christmas card and I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Christmas card and love the cute image. The lace is stunning.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. You should link it up at my Just Because Linky Party!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beckie, I've linked up Sweetie, thank you for the invite xxx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful Sylvia! The acetate with the snowflakes really sets this one off! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Sweetie xxx

      Delete
  5. A lovely Christmas card Sylvia, the use of the acetate is a fabulous idea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gret card - lovely image and great lace!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Sylvia
    hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a beautiful card Sylvia.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning creation Sylvia.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card, cute image and great use of the acetate

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely card that image is so cute and loving the use of the acetate
    thanks for sharing at CBN
    hugs Kelly
    Crafty Bloggers Network - DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ow this is so cute love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete