My lovely followers

Wednesday 28 August 2013

My DT card for the Stamping Chef..... & some good news x

Hi everyone,
Well my good news is, iv'e been asked by the lovely
Shell 'Shearer' Swinscoe
To be a Guest Designer on her challenge blog,
"My time to craft"
I will be posting 4 cards in september

 
It's time to post my card for the Stamping Chef,
http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/Challenges/
The digi is designed by the very talented Tamara van Wijk
We would love it if you joined in,
Our theme this month is "use kraft card"
Don’t forget if you win our ‘Kraft’ challenge you get to choose 3 images from The Stamping Chef store!!
 
 
 
 
Items used.
Kraft card.
White cardstock.
Corrugated card (Recycled from a box)
Computor (Text)
Promarkers, Satin, Blush, Leaf green & Gold.
 
Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
It means so much to me.
Lots of love,
Sylvia x
 


24 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous Sylvia, cute image, beautifully coloured and fabby layout, love and hugs dear friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sweetie xxx Love & (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun! And beautifully coloured xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation Sylvia & another lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrat Sylvia, you deserve it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats hun =) fab card, love all the texture
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindsay & thanks for keeping an eye on me x :-)

      Delete
  7. Great card, I must get some of the Stamping Chef images :) Well done on your good news too, look forward to seeing your creations xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Anne, I've enjoyed making the 4 cards xxx

      Delete
  8. WOW This is such a fab card, thank you so much for sharing with us at CBN Facebook page.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news and super card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network face book page Hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Sylvia hun, I love the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute image, super colours - love that corrugated card you've recycled!! - great card!
    xx


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kate, I always try to recycle xxx

      Delete
  12. it's beautiful Sylvia.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Sylvia. I just love your card
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susan..... I love your new profile picture xxx

      Delete
  14. Congrats Hun on your gdt Lovely Card to Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete