My lovely followers

Wednesday 25 September 2013

My DT project for the Crafting Cafe.......

Hi everyone,
I hope you are well,
Today I would like to share my project with you.
Our challenge this month is
"Altered Art"
Pop over & see the lovely projects the Design Team have done.
 
I bought this candle stick in a charity shop,
I think it was 50p
 
 
The first thing I did was apply two coats of white paint,
Then I stuck the red candle holders on & finished it off with Santa.

Santa might be spending Christmas on my mantel piece.

Items used.
Candle stick (Charity shop)
White paint (Tester pot)
Red candle holders (I had these in)
Santa image (http://deliciousdoodles.blogspot.co.uk/)
Promarkers.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Lots of love,
Sylvia x

 
  


16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea, I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's where my tealight holders went to...lol....fantastic idea Sylvia, well done you...love it!!
    Hugs Donna
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sylvia this is stunning. Love the Santa
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that's where my tealight holders went to...lol....fantastic idea Sylvia, well done you...love it!!
    Hugs Donna
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sylvia what an absolutely fantastic altered art project it is absolutely wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super idea love it txxThanks for sharing with us on Crafty Blogger Network Facebook page hugs txx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a de"light"ful Christmas theme project. ha! Wonderful work as always Sylv!! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Holley, I'm de"light"ed you like it xxx

      Delete
  8. What a transformation. I love what you've done with the plain candlestick. It looks very festive.

    ReplyDelete