My lovely followers

Monday 28 April 2014

My DT post for Through the Purple Haze.....

Hi everyone,
Welcome to my blog.

We have a lovely challenge over in
 http://www.throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk

So, over to this weeks challenge - a lovely sketch made by our own Lucy


It would be lovely if you joined in, The more the merrier.
Our sponsors are.......

#39 (B): Sketch (Delicious Doodles + Aurora Wings)









We were given a sketch to work with,
This is my take on it.


Items used.
Black & White cardstock.
Silver Ribbon.
Foam Flowers (From my stash)
Card Candy.
Image (Jewelled Fairy) Delicious Doodles.
Die (Marianne)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
Your comments mean so much to me.

Lots of love,
Sylvia X

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Sylvia, I love that DD image, love the elegance of this card, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the sketch. Beautiful image and love monochrome.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image - super monochrome card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete