My lovely followers

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Engagement card & box for my florist....................

Hi everyone,
My Daughter, Son-in-law & I have just returned from visiting my Grand-daughter in London,
We had a lovely time.
My Daughter & I also went to Ally Pally,
We met some of our lovely FB friends.

Onto my project for today.
My Florist wanted a very plain lilac & pink card, With flowers on.




I love the sheen & texture of this paper.

I delivered this card today & Patricia loves it.

Items used.
White & Lilac cardstock from my stash.
Flowers from my stash.
Leaf Punch (L-Em.com)
Heart Die Marianne Designs)
Die on the box (Spellbinders)
Computer (Text)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
I look forward to seeing your comments.
Lots of love,
Sylvia X

You might also like to see my photos.....

It was lovely to meet Steve Nicholls & Jean Phillips for the first time.
My lovely daughter (Sylvia) is standing next to me.

I also met my lovely friend Lynne Brierley again,
Lynne lives in Essex but she's a Hartlepool girl just like me.

I also met the lovely Lise Cooke for the first time,
Lise gave us all a goody bag..... So thoughtful.
Just look at those lovely smiles.
We also met the lovely Denyse Coughlan,
But she was camera shy.....

A night out with my lovely Grand-daughter Toni & her Mam & Dad,
Syl & Stu....


Thank you for a lovely break guys..... I needed it x x x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and box in my favourite colours too. Fabulous photographs and you sure are looking good Sweetie.
    Much love as always to you and Reg
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful love the colour and design. Your pictures look fab, I would say your were enjoying it ? guess I would be right . Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jennifer, I had a wonderful time, The break did me good xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing. Love the box and card. Love the textured pink card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and box Sylvia, lovely photos too! Was lovely meeting you too! Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. An elegant card and box Sylvia. I'm glad you had such a lovely break in London x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Sylvia, and I love the colours.
    Fantastic photos your certainly look like you enjoyed yourself
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sylvia, A beautiful box card, love the colours and those flowers are gorgeous. A lovely set of photo's too, looks like you all had fun.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sylvia your card and box are gorgeous and made in my favourite colour. Thank you for sharing your photos it looks like you had a brilliant time. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work you did for your florist! great color and papers

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like lots of fun was had by all Sylvia. A lovely creatiion.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and box. Thanks for sharing your photos. Looks like you had a lovely time xxx

    ReplyDelete