My lovely followers

Monday 15 September 2014

Ooh La La.... My project for Not Just Cards..... Challenge #2

Hi everyone,
Welcome to our second challenge over in
Not Just Cards....
http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
As always our theme is
Anything Goes.
We are also having a DT call if you like using digital images and making non card projects
please email - notjustcards@mail.com
This week one of  our sponsors is


I've used gold peel-offs for buttons on the glove,
But they don't show up very well.



Items used.
White Cardstock.
Speckled Cardstock.
Coloured Pencils (W. H.Smiths)
Computor (Text)
Gold Peel-offs.... Buttons on the glove.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog,
I really appreciate your comments.

Lots of love,
Sylvia X

3 comments:

  1. Oh my this is one saucy image and loving the sexy lingerie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Linda, Don't tell anyone..... It's my sexy lingerie xxx (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made a card with this stamp! Love yours!! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete