My lovely followers

Sunday, 16 November 2014

Diamonds for my best friend......

Hi everyone,
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
I got a lovely surprise today,
Reg took me out for our lunch,
There was only one thing wrong,
We had to go to B&Q for tiles for the downstairs toilet,
I had no idea we were going for a meal.....
Picture this....
Old slacks, Old shoes, Red socks & my old comfy coat...
I was such a sight.... Nothing new there then... Ha Ha.

Today I set up my selling page,
I have been going to do this for ages.
This is my first item (Sold)
I hope you like it.

This is the tangled mess I bought from Dunelm.





A special Thank You to everyone who liked my page.

Items used.
Heart shaped picture frame (Dunelm)
Gesso.
Black paint.
Modge Podge.
Gems from my stash.

Thanks for your visit,
I love to read your comments.

Lots of love,
Sylvia X



WHEN I REACH 300 FOLLOWERS
 I WILL BE GIVING SOME SPECIAL BLOG CANDY TO ONE LUCKY FOLLOWER.
WATCH THIS SPACE.....

27 comments:

  1. They are indeed, Sylvia, LOL...a beautiful project my friend, hope you are well, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ??? They are indeed ???
      Thank you so much Avril, I'm not to bad today, Thank you xxx (hugs)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gillian, I love altering things xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment Helene xxx

      Delete
  4. Such a truer word has never been said my friend. Gorgeous heart and love the "diamonds"
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda, Those words just came to me..... xxx (hugs)

      Delete
  5. Hi Sylvia the heart is gorgeous you have created a thing of beauty. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment Sweetie xxx

      Delete
  6. A fabulously altered heart Sylvia, may you sell many more of your wonderful makes.
    Being treated to a surprise meal always tastes better when you're wearing comfy, old clothes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Andree.... I can live in hope ...
      Our meal was lovely, it was great just to sit down & be waited on xxx

      Delete
  7. Hi Sylvia,gorgeous heart frame you are so talented with your altered art. Glad Reg took you out for a surprise meal bet you really enjoyed it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer, I love altered art, We had a lovely fish & chips lunch, We went to Seaton Carew xxx

      Delete
  8. I'm just loving your latest creations with the black and bling x stunning and well done on your first sale x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathryn, It's given me a boost xxx

      Delete
  9. This is fabulous Sylvia - love it - and the sentiment!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Sylvia and all the best with your page. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jan... We were in the Almighty Cod on Monday xxx

      Delete
  11. Fabulous Sylvia, Also good luck with your new selling page.
    Janet xxx
    ps hope you enjoyed your meal lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janet...... With Reg being poorly, Everything is on hold at the moment xxx

      Delete